Weekly poll #15 : Which is your favourite type of photography aside from street ?

Though I suppose that most readers of this blog are especially interested by street photography, we all have other interests, be it portrait, landscape or why not, reportage. Let’s discover this week what is that discipline you especially enjoy aside from street photography.

As always, no registration is required to vote and no personal information is transmitted to this website.

Favorite aside from street

I do enjoy to take portraits of strangers when the opportunity arises as in this Cochin shot, waiting for the rain to stop under a blue tarp.

As for the previous poll “How do you hunt the streets ?” (181 voters), 80% of you prefer to wander aimelessly in search of shots while the other 20% wait patiently in a selected location.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *