Since this blog is 365 days a year about my photography, I thought it would be a good idea to dedicate the month of December to readers’ pictures. The theme is simple : your favorite 2011 street shot.
I have already contacted some of the active contributors of this site for submissions and already got around 15-18 pictures and texts. So if you are also interested by any of the remaining spots, please read the following instructions :
1) Only two rules for submission : picture must be a street photograph
and it must have been taken in 2011.
2) you obviously keep all copyright to your picture. It will posted only
once on this blog (with links referring to it from my Facebook and
3) watermarks are welcomed and encouraged. Nevertheless, please keep
4) please provide the following information : your name, your location,
month taken and the camera & lens used.
5) optionally, you can provide a little write-up to go with your
picture. It could be about why you like it, why you took it, what’s the
story around it, or about yourself and your street photography. It’s
your column, so please feel free to add whichever text you’d like to.
I’d also be glad to add any links to your website, portfolios or flickr
account that you might provide.
Still willing to participate ? Please send a picture (max length or width of
1280px) and corresponding info to firstname.lastname@example.org